Pollution Experiment

On Friday, in science, we didan pollutionexperiment with a awesomemodel (the one to right). Eachof us hada job, I was a garbageman along withPeter, ourjob was to “make” trash and then spread itall over the model someof the other jobs were – forest, cars, construction, farm, livestock, and factory. When everyone had there jobs finished itwas precipitation time!!! While circled around it, we passed around threespray bottlesand SPRAYED!

As a result, we foundout that ifwe keep pollutingwe will haveto ware suits like this guy!!!

Images from – chrismadden.co.uk and trinitywatershed.org 

11 thoughts on “Pollution Experiment

1. Neat, Wilson.
    It reminded me of the time this summer when
    (Yes, this Summer.)
    I looked out our window and it was raining very hard and the water was making its way through the plants to flow downhill.

(Remember, we got a lot of rain this Summer)

(Even though it was hot)

-Ethan

2. Cool Wilson. The video was very good. It was really bad things that happened to the water.

3. It made me so sad to think that 45% of Municible groundwater is contaminated in the U.S, and to think that we are doing nothing to stop it. I don’t want to end-up like that guy in the post having to wear a special suit to be able to breath and live.
    Yet the message is being sent specifically NOT to pollute water but to conserve it ,and not to be stupid and dump our factory waste and trash into lakes and rivers. Why don’t we DO something? hmmm……………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Very nice Wilson. Though I thought I heard a couple of mis-spellings and some wierd grammer problems. (in my memory of it)

Noodle

5. what up with the chubby guy?!?!?!…why not a skinner…ish guy?!? no affence…to the person in the picture.